Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Introductory Note

A year after I turned legally marriageable, a sudden thought lead me to make use of my fingers and type anything that comes to mind spontaneously. But wait, how can I just pen down my spontaneous thoughts? That won’t go down many people’s throat. But why? Those who’ve spent last four years of their life with me know exactly why. For the benefit of the ignorant ones, it’s nothing but my straightforward manner of speech, which others (especially those who, at some point or the other, have found themselves at the receiving end in an argument with me) would tend to describe as blunt, heedless, obscene, etc. But then, why should I even listen to them? I don’t even give damn. I am what I am. (Note: It’s not the Rbk tagline that you’ve already seen umpteen times as I’ve interchanged the two I’s.)

Dinner Break…

Well, the dinner is done and I am back. Dinner has broken my rhythm and I am not able to think of anything specific. This is exactly what a drinks break does to a batting side, which usually results in a wicket going down. I wonder why does the break always affect the batting side? Why doesn’t a bowler get smashed all around the ground just after the drinks break? Strange, Isn’t it? This reminds of India’s dismal performance against The Proteas but much has already been said and written about that so I am not going to waste my time as I still remember from my studies that X+DX→X. Studies remind me of my time in school and college. I am not going to dwell on this aspect as I think my educational background is of no interest to the reader. It’s enough for you all (who don’t know me) to make out that I’ve studied “limits and discontinuity” (or continuity, whichever is correct) that further indicates towards my science background.

If you’ve reached this point then there are two possibilities- either you are under-loaded with work (as I am these days) or you are too lazy to work and enjoy reading such random articles, which make no sense at all, both to the writer and the reader. If you are able to derive some sense out of it then let me know.
Hopefully, I’ll be back soon.

8 comments:

Akshay Rajagopalan said...

Nice start to blogging! Waiting for more desultory meanderings.

Ankit Chugh said...

Thanks buddy. Your encouragement will be appreciated.

Rahul Ravi said...

nice nice blogging...i too will watch this space regularly ;)

sajjan said...

hmm! see a few deep thoughts have gone into it. By the way wt is Rbk tag line??

Ankit Chugh said...

@ Sajjan
"I am what I am" is the tagline of Reebok (Rbk).

@ Rahul
Thanx buddy.

Abhinav Singhal said...

mann nahi bhara..aur articles chaihye!!

Nomen oblitum said...

abay tu 21 saal ka hai ?

-richie

Ankit Chugh said...

@ abhi

thanx

@ richie

I turned 22 on 7th apr